Saturday, November 25, 2006

confessions of a poor family ~part one

ok, i'll officially name it part 1. my mom has been going crazy nowadays. my dad said that we have a financial crisis in hand and we need to cut down on some of the unnecessary materials and save some money. and guess wat! there comes and SUMSUNG HD TV! we can watch out tv, saving electiricty and not spending a small sum of cash to repair the old CRT TV. knowing that only my brother watches the TV at the hall, why the heck will she get a HD TV for him when he is still failing his mathematics, chinese and some other important subjects? this is crazy!
the next week or so, mom suddenly fork out 100+ bucks for a magazine. and the thing is, only she reads it coz it's "i mag" and i dun read chinese, so does my dad and my bro.
this is the best part. just last tuesday, mom gave the biggest shock. she signed up for cable broadband and cable TV. what the~ this is really critical, coz now, i need to help my mom to watch the tv so that she wont waste all the money. and for my bro, he's getting worst, getting uber pampered.
sigh, what has the world been coming to?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home