Wednesday, November 29, 2006

wrong name sia

for the 1st time, someone got my name, not totally wrong, but half wrong. and it's wrong at the "ed" half. presenting to you.... RAYMOND!
my week's been superb. knew ppl better, loads of girls around in school, knew the name of the mysterious girl that i keep seeing on the bus i took to school, circuit board works coz God's hand is upon it, got to know that there's a girl staying in around 1km away from my place. isn't it cool?
i've been thinking of my studies lately, i falt that i didnt take it seriously. AEM is really a chore to me, but after that quiz i took, seems like it's fun, not just fun, but very fun. even though i'm still haven't master the topics, especially limits with 2 sides, i felt that AEM is cool. HA! some of my buddies dropped it, so left daniel and i as the survivors of P1, after test 2, it'll be me. so the person that is left for me to talk to, is xi yue. wah piang eh...
i can feel that God is way cooler than i used to thought. if you wanna know y, can ask me when you see me. haha super cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home