Saturday, December 02, 2006

16 again.

i realised there's a bad point in me. i just think too much. not as in think about love love stuff, but i tend to reflect on my own actions and mutter on other's actions. i cannot go through a day not thinking of "why you did that and not do it a better way?" or "why is he/she doing this for me?"
i feel like i'm back at the stage where i needed an identity, a status and pride. 16. best age. no alcohol but long for alcohol. i'm getting this feeling of myself being pushed around. especially, i have this stupid habit of looking down on people at times. when he/she is the one that is being pin-pointed by me, and tries to push me around, you can say that my day have be ruined quite badly.
for instance, my hair. there is a choice in all individual. it's easy to get it shortened, snip snip and it's done. but what if i wanna keep long hair? what if i wanna tie it up like a samurai? do you go snip snip?
if you're reading this blog now, i'm not trying to rant or anything. i hope i will bless you with this knowledge of understanding the situation before commenting or making any adjustments. you need to put yourself in their shoes and use your 5 senses before using your thinking brain. it's like you've got a program compiler but you don't have a program.
i've been in this situation quite a number of times before. coz i don't usually speak out my opinions much, it does not mean that i'm a block of wood for you to axe me out.
sigh. i guess it's either i'm back at 16 or it's just him/her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home