Monday, December 04, 2006

why?

life's been pretty ok. God is very good. very very very good. He blessed my school and stuff. i'm so glad.
anyway, it's been quite some time since i feel like this.
sian. super sian.
i'm like subconsciously thinking of her man. i told myself not to like her, but i guess sometimes it's the work of flesh, work of the devil, or maybe even work of God, as in make me go on a trial or want it to blossom.
it's a bother man. certainly a bother. it's like...

"hi, my name is ****. sorry, i can say my name coz i'm a secret agent working for ****. recently, i nearly got myself killed coz from a highly classified mission coz i fell in love with some girl"

i'm mean, that's screwed big time man.
sigh, i need to relax. i need to relax and go back to study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home