Monday, December 18, 2006

oh well... new start...

ps, didnt have the time to post. haha.

ok, this might sound stupid to you, but it's just me lah.

last thursday, MPI paper. super easy and i'm super confident that i will be scoring like at least 80%. very very happy and thanking God. thn after that, i lost footing and fell from the stairs. WLE! damn suay.
2nd stupid thing. being a either stupid person, lazy person, or just plainly waiting for miracles, i declined going to the doctor for a checkup even thought sexy girl is going to accompany me.

but everything is well. my ankle's getting better, and i've scrubbed the toilet walls at home. so wat's left is my room's cupboard. alot of things to throw away and need to wipe it up and stuff. alot of work.
i wonder wat have i been up to.

these few days, i thought that i'm losing myself again, going back into a childlike attitude, uncool, very uncool. or it's just the surroundings. school seems to be best for me, compared to church even though most of my commitments are there. i've been thinking more and more about bringing my friends to know Christ too. i acted like a sucker telling my friends i dun need to go and see the doctor coz i'm trusting God in the healing of my ankle and i'm labelled "weird".

dear friends of edmund,
i dunno wat i wanna tell you, but if you think i'm weird, you're right. sometimes, i dunno what my lovely God wanna do to me. i'm on the verge of falling, but i still feel save. i played throughout most of my study-times for my tests, but i still feel confident. when i fall down, i was carried up. when i am proud, i am humbled. when there is confusion, i'm stilled. is this the God that i know? the God that loved me so much?
some of you will think that christians are weird, well, i find myself weird at times, accompanied by my human desires and selfishness. i'm a selfish person, even selfish to the Lord. keep everything to myself unless it's going to benefit me. i'm self-centred and yet to be changed. i dun like to be commanded, but i'm constantly reminding myself to be humble. i'm a proud man, yet to be silenced by Him.
are you disappointed meeting me? or are you blessed by me? it's up to your own decision to accept me.
:)

15 Comments:

At 7:44 am, Anonymous 日本ダービー said...

第77回 日本ダービー 2010 予想、オッズ、厳選買い目は?人気が平然と馬券に絡む理由とは!?見事に展開を読んで結果を的中させる

 
At 9:53 am, Anonymous 出会い said...

エロセレブとの出会いを完全無料でご提供します。逆援助で高額報酬をゲットしよう

 
At 9:54 am, Anonymous 出会い said...

エロセレブとの出会いを完全無料でご提供します。逆援助で高額報酬をゲットしよう

 
At 8:46 am, Anonymous SM度チェッカー said...

最近普通のプレイに物足りなさを感じているそこのアナタ、ワンランク上のプレイをしてみませんか?そんな時の目安にSM度チェッカーを使うんです。自分の深層心理を暴きパートナーとのプレイ時のアドバイスも付きますよ!!一度どうですか

 
At 6:43 am, Anonymous mコミュ said...

mコミュは無料登録で友達を沢山作る事のできる掲示板サイトです。使った事のない人でも簡単に使う事ができるのでお気軽にお立ち寄りください

 
At 9:49 am, Anonymous mコミュ said...

素敵な出 会 いで愛を育む♪理想の人と楽しめる関係を築きませんか?mコミュでしか味わえない幸せを掴みましょう

 
At 10:16 am, Anonymous mixi said...

mixiをも凌駕する出会い率!!出会いをするならここしかない♪mixiより出会えてしまうこのサイト。一度ハマれば辞めれません。スタービーチで素敵な出会いをしちゃいましょう

 
At 9:49 am, Anonymous スタビ said...

スタビが今一番アツイのはご存じでしょうか?夏休みで出会いを探している娘とすぐに会えちゃうんです。登録無料でここまで出会える所は他には存在しません。今登録して良いパートナーに巡り合おう

 
At 8:05 am, Anonymous gree said...

greeで素敵な時間を過ごしたい・・・そんな願望を叶えてくれるサイト誕生!!今までにないドキドキ感と興奮をこのグリーで楽しみましょう

 
At 2:51 am, Anonymous スタービーチ said...

スタービーチで始まる素敵な出 合いをしていきませんか。楽しめる出 合いを経験するにはココから始まる!!最高の出 合いがあなたを待っている

 
At 10:03 am, Anonymous モバゲー said...

今やモバゲーは押しも押されもせぬ人気SNS!当然出 会いを求めてる人も多い!そこで男女が出 逢えるコミュニティーが誕生!ここなら友達、恋人が簡単にできちゃいますよ

 
At 8:26 am, Anonymous モバゲー said...

もう夏休みも終わりに近づき、この夏最後の思い出を作りたいと焦ってる方が、モバゲーのコミュニティーに書かれてましたよ!!折角なんで夏の思い出作りに協力して自分も美味しい思いをしてみるのはどうですか?大手スポンサーサイトが付いてるので全部タダですよ

 
At 8:46 am, Anonymous グリー said...

最近はどこのSNSサイトも規制ばっかりで、ちょっと出 合いに関して書き込みするとアク禁食らうけど、夏休み終盤に差し掛かり色々なサイトを調べた結果、グリーだけはどうも規制が緩んでるみたいです。今がチャンスの時期ですよ

 
At 9:48 am, Anonymous ツイッター said...

ツイッターで出 合 いを求めるのです。気の合う異性と交流して楽しいひと時をお過ごしください。登録無料で使えるので気軽さは100点満点!

 
At 5:00 am, Anonymous mコミュ said...

mコミュでならご近所さんと出会える確率99%!友達や恋人を探してる人はここで見つけてみませんか

 

Post a Comment

<< Home